In 2016 Predictive Engineering was pleased to introduce our LS-DYNA® MPP Windows Interface. It was based upon the excellent functionality of LSTC’s LS-DYNA® Program Manager (SMP). We built this for our own LS-DYNA® consulting project work and we realized others may enjoy it also.
Since then, LSTC has released the excellent program LS-RUN. We are now happy to provide copies of LS-RUN to provide the same functions as the LS-DYNA® MPP.
The program allows the user to:
- Utilize a parametric LS-DYNA command line builder
- Create the command and change the most common arguments
- Create a history of parameters and expressions
- Pin favorite solvers and expressions to the history list
- Run the LS-DYNA command
- View running jobs and resources in a jobs table
- Interact with a job
The zipped file of LS-RUN for Windows can be downloaded by filling out the form below. You will immediately receive a download link on the confirmation page.
NOTE: Predictive Engineering is an LS-DYNA® licensee and not affiliated with LSTC.
README AND HELP INSTRUCTIONS