Thermal-Stress Analysis of Reactors, Turbine Generators, Composite Mandrels, Pressure Vessels and CFRP Structures
This brief overview presents just a few of our more interesting thermal-stress analysis case studies. As FEA consultants with broad expertize in thermal-fluids (e.g., CFD consulting), thermal-stress analysis is one of our core competencies. We have done dozens of thermal-stress projects over the last 20+ years and we are very proud of our FEA consulting service record. If you don't see an example that matches your problem, don't be surprised that we haven't already done it and it is just not shown.
Below you'll find an onsite synopsis, a short summary video, and a PDF case study of the following thermal-stress projects that we have done using Femap, NX Nastran and LS-DYNA:
- Thermal-Stress Analysis of 500kW Generator
- Thermal-Deflection Analysis of Composite Fabrication Mandrel
- Thermal-Stress Analysis of Hydrogen Reactor
- Thermal-Stress Analysis of Potted DC-AC Invertor and other Electronic Devices
- ASME Thermal-Stress Analysis of Thick-Walled LOX and R1 Propellant Tanks
- Thermal-Stress Effects within Thick Composite Laminate
- Thermal-Stress Analysis of Water Cooled Stoker Grate
- Overview of General Thermal-Stress Projects
We pride ourselves on working closely with our clients in a collaborative manner to ensure that they get the right answer and importantly, the answer that fits their engineering goals and budget. Based on our years of experience as FEA consultants, we can often help improve our client’s design with a few strategic comments. Our goal is to ensure our work is cost-effective and that our simulation effort “saves the client money” by ensuring that the design meets its mechanical objectives at the lowest possible manufacturing cost.